Breaking News

https://g.page/inspiring-india-amravati

28 Year-Old Young Man Becomes Youth Icon In India Passive Income

28 Year-Old Young Man Becomes Youth Icon In India Passive Income

 

Harshal Trivedi 

 

Harshal Trivedi, born in Nagpur, could buy 1 Bunglow, 1 Audi and got married in a month, as well as reason of around 150 cars including Mercedes, Audi and BMW. Also he have  been to two foreign trip every year including Australia, Singapore, Bali, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Cruise trip to Malesia with Rs. 1.50 crores per annual income. But previously, he born in lower middle class family, wanted to become a pilot. As soon as when he completed his engineering he faced with reality that he could not fulfil his dream of pilot. He was living with his family in small govt. quarter and having LUNA. So, how could he earn so much money only in a youth age? He tells us his story.

 

 

Harshal Trivedi

"I completed my degree and post graduate education in IT from Nagpur University and having no sound family background. When I look at the my dreams very soon I understood that with the two hand earning cannot be a rich person. So I was looking for business opportunity rather than any JOB. During the tough time suddenly my father met an accident and got fractured. But when any bad patch comes in your life, definitely it also comes with some better opportunity too."

 

My father's friend Mr. Sajid Qureshi has come to meet my father to ask about health. My father was having pain in knees, so he suggested some health supplements for my father. Slowly my father feeling better with those supplements, so I called Mr. Sajid Qureshi for more supplements. 

 

That was my turning point of life, Mr. Sajid Qureshi has offer me with some business opportunity, which was behind those supplements. I got voucher of Rs 104 on the buying of supplements, he assure me that I can convert that Rs.104 into 100000 rupees if I get understand in details. But as I was having circle surrounded by me, I could not understood in first attempt. My father reached salary of Rs. 50000/ per month from Rs. 900 per month in his 28 yrs carrier and how could I do that ? at that time per month 100000 rupees was so handsome money, which I could not digest.

 

 

 

But the product given by Mr. Sajid Qureshi, was really worked and cause of that we were telling people about those. In next 2-3 months that voucher converted into Rs. 3000-4000, in which our price of the product got fulfilled. I just did that because of the registration for those products was life time free and need to pay only Rs. 700 for products. So people were easily able to to do that.

Now after 4-5 month my tube light got lightened. Just cause of suggesting product can help me with Rs. 3000-4000 then what would happens if I work for that. So my father called Mr Sajid Qureshi again to understand that opportunity. But Mr Sajid Qureshi was very smart, he has not came alone and he also called his business partner Mr. Vicky Jaiswal. There was 20-25 people in that presentation and speaker was telling he is B-com graduate and earning 4-5 laces per month. So I was thinking if just b-com graduate can earns this much, then definitely I should also think on it seriously.  

 

What I earn today was not my expectation initially just to add some income to my family. I was just thinking to do this business as part time and whatever job will get in future will continue. Initially faced problems which paid me later and today is very different from those day.  

 

What is the passive income I got to know that from the famous book 'RICH DAD POOR DAD' written by Mr Robert T, Kiyosaki. Nothing is free in this world, i paid a lot for today's lavious, luxurious and famous life in the form helping the people, whom I shown dreams  and fulfilled that too.

 

 

 

That's my luck. It would never happen if I did not meet  the my mentor. I know there are a lot of people having not good times like me, that's why I tell you: if you want to live without any problem, I can tell you how to earn money with vestige. It is very easy if you would try it.

 

 

So what do you need to do to start earning money?

  • First, open an account by clicking here (you’ll need to enter your name, email address, phone number, password, and click to Register).

  • Step-by-step you’ll be shown 7 tips describing what’s displayed on your account. Look through all the material by pressing «NEXT STEP» after every description.

TRY IT NOW

No comments